Pinsly Railroad Company believes that every accident and injury is preventable, and that Pinsly is capable of operating free of accidents and injuries. We will achieve this through:
- A culture that makes the safety of our employees, customers, and communities our highest priority, sets rigorous standards for safety excellence, and is open to vigorous self-assessment of our progress and effectiveness;
- A work environment where all known hazards will be eliminated or safeguarded and where employees expect to be safe and accident free;
- Training and education for all employees that make safe production the core of every task we perform;
- A workforce made up of people who take responsibility for their personal safety and the safety of their fellow employees and the communities they serve; and
- Shared values that emphasize equal respect and opportunity for all employees.
The men and women of the FCEN exemplify this philosophy. Congratulations for winning the ASLRRA’s President Award in 2014!